Sleep Better Ohio understands that not all patients can tolerate or do not desire CPAP therapy. We can help! What you can expect from us:
- We follow protocols of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine and the Ohio State Medical Board for treating obstructive sleep apnea.
- We will always send follow-up letters so you can monitor the treatment of your patients.
- We will always require a referral from your patient’s sleep doctor or primary care doctor. (No online or office diagnosing)
- We work with and DIRECTLY bill all major medical insurance plans.
- We always use the highest quality appliances. We are not a one size fits all office!
- We are committed to continuing education for sleep apnea, oral appliance therapy and are constantly challenging ourselves to read the latest studies and attending sleep CE courses.
- We are not afraid to tell a patient that oral appliance therapy may not work for them based on our findings with the patient.
- We educate patients on the adjunct treatment options such as nasal dilators/strips, diet/weight loss, and proper sleep hygiene.
- We continue to see great results with the use of oral appliances and also recognize that the CPAP is still the gold standard in treating sleep apnea.
Dr. Myers, our owner and sleep dentist, enjoys meeting with physicians and their teams to educate on oral appliance therapy and how we can be a resource for you and your patients.
If this is something you feel will benefit your office and would like to schedule a lunch and learn please email us at DrMyers@SleepBetter-Ohio.com.
*Please note, when referring a patient to our offices, we need a copy of the patient’s diagnostic sleep study.